Pages

03 December, 2011

These are my confessions...

I confess:
  • That I haven't blogged much lately, partly because I haven't done much worth blogging about and partly because reading about all you mama's out there is giving me killer baby fever!
  • That I will be reading blogs to catch up for the next few hours while my Hubs studies for his CDC test.
  • That I have been job hunting like a fiend for the last few weeks without much success.
  • The lack of success in job hunting could be due to me being so picky.
  • I still don't know "what I want to be when I grow up". One day I think I love PR and want to do that, the next I think I wanna go to ultrasound school.
  • Sometimes I want Stephen to go AD in the Air Force so we can move around
  • Sometimes I want us both to find good, permanent jobs here so we can buy a house, settle down, and have babies.
  • Some days I think I want to have a baby very soon, some days I think I'd like to wait a few years to do some other stuff just as a couple first..
  • I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! But this year it's really stressing me out..
  • I'm working out/eating good lately, but intensely craving Fro Yo while watching football with the hubs tonight!
  • I HATE working out/eating good.. but it feels so good when I stick to it!
  • That I have no idea what I'm doing these days but I am enjoying each day and all the people I share them with!
Yes, I know. Randomness. But that pretty much sums up my life these days. I feel like we're kind of in limbo these days as  we both try and figure out "what's next" in our professional lives. Much less fun than it sounds! I have some really awesome cooking posts to share tomorrow or Monday, but tonight I thought I'd finally post our Christmas card photo shoot. I'm having a hard time deciding which one to use, so any input is appreciated!













OH! Side note: My very handsome Senior Airman was nominated for Airman of the quarter in his squadron. I'm one very proud wife! :)

Happy Saturday y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Baby fever is hard to fight! I am almost 32 and I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

    Your Christmas card pictures are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo #6 is my favorite for a Christmas Card photo then #9 cuz you can see your faces and some of the plane that says Air Force. It's always fun to do lots of photos and you have some to remember your time in AF when it's just a memory. I wish I'd taken a few more photos of time when we were in England, like one of our land lady that lived above us in a house that she made into two "flats" but it's in my head! I need to work on my Christmas cards too! Hey did you come by for blog giveaway, it ends tonite. It was Monday's post....calendar giveaway. Hugs and have a great week. You will find the job you want. It's good to be picky!

    ReplyDelete