- That I haven't blogged much lately, partly because I haven't done much worth blogging about and partly because reading about all you mama's out there is giving me
- That I will be reading blogs to catch up for the next few hours while my Hubs studies for his CDC test.
- That I have been job hunting like a fiend for the last few weeks without much success.
- The lack of success in job hunting could be due to me being so picky.
- I still don't know "what I want to be when I grow up". One day I think I love PR and want to do that, the next I think I wanna go to ultrasound school.
- Sometimes I want Stephen to go AD in the Air Force so we can move around
- Sometimes I want us both to find good, permanent jobs here so we can buy a house, settle down, and have babies.
- Some days I think I want to have a baby very soon, some days I think I'd like to wait a few years to do some other stuff just as a couple first..
- I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! But this year it's really stressing me out..
- I'm working out/eating good lately, but intensely craving Fro Yo while watching football with the hubs tonight!
- I HATE working out/eating good.. but it feels so good when I stick to it!
- That I have no idea what I'm doing these days but I am enjoying each day and all the people I share them with!
Yes, I know. Randomness. But that pretty much sums up my life these days. I feel like we're kind of in limbo these days as we both try and figure out "what's next" in our professional lives. Much less fun than it sounds! I have some really awesome cooking posts to share tomorrow or Monday, but tonight I thought I'd finally post our Christmas card photo shoot. I'm having a hard time deciding which one to use, so any input is appreciated!
OH! Side note: My very handsome Senior Airman was nominated for Airman of the quarter in his squadron. I'm one very proud wife! :)
Happy Saturday y'all!