Pages

03 July, 2013

Bump date: Week 30

Baby Nolan: Week 30 already

How far along?: 30 weeks

Maternity clothes?: Umm chyeah.. you want me to wear something without an elastic waistband? Negative ghost rider!

Weight gain?: +10lbs

Sleep: Love it when I'm sleeping. I'm waking up a lot more to go to the bathroom now and lately between 3 and 4 I'm just wide awake for no reason. I guess I'm practicing?

Best moment this week: Day off for the 4th tomorrow! :) Woo hoo

Miss Anything?: Being able to breathe or bend over

Movement: All the time.. he is either getting really big or really strong or both judging by the flailing around going on in there.

Food cravings: Doritos, watermelon, and cookies and milk

Anything making you queasy or sick: I've actually felt really good this week *knock on wood*

Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: nope.. I keep hearing that I could start having braxton hick's contractions and I kind of want to just to see what they feel like, but luckily nothing yet.

Belly Button in or out?: Still in

Weddding rings on or off?: On.. I'm hoping we make it all the way :)

Mood: This week has been pretty good(despite my crazy work week!)

Daddy update: Stephen is enjoying every minute of this, but getting anxious for this little guy to be here. He doesn't like to "see" him moving, only feel him. I'm trying to slowly ease him into what he should be expecting come D-day but it still freaks him out to talk about it, so I'm not going to push it... yet. He hates when I poke at my belly to try to get Nolan to move for people, I find that hilarious.

Natty update: Big brother went to the vet last weekend to get his shots and check up before baby gets here. He did great. Now we're currently debating if/when to have him "fixed."

Looking forward to: A day off tomorrow and a family 4th of July cookout! :) 

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Brian and Stephen are the exact opposites--Brian would LOVE to poke Levi to get him to move. I always felt bad for Levi :) We'll be there in 5 weeks and I can't wait to feel Nolan kicking!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Can't wait to catch up with you guys and finally get to love on Levi!!! :)

      Delete