Pages

19 July, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 32!

Baby Nolan: Week 32

How far along?: 32 weeks and a few days now..

Maternity clothes?: maternity pants, yoga pants, and dresses are currently the only thing I will wear(or fit into for that matter)

Weight gain?: +13lbs for me and we learned at the last ultrasound that Nolan is weighing in at a hefty 4lbs 13oz already! Big boy

Sleep: This week maybe a little TOO good.. It's been reallyyyy hard to get up in the mornings.

Best moment this week: Seeing our sweet boy during the ultrasound on Tuesday

Miss Anything?: Being able to shave my legs without feeling like I'm going to pass out!

Movement: Lots and lots of it. It feels like he's moving pretty much all the time and he's so big and strong now that I can see AND feel everything. He's at the point where if I set anything on my belly he can kick it off. I need to get my husband to record a video of it.

Food cravings: peanut butter and jelly sandiwches

Anything making you queasy or sick: I've actually felt really good this week *knock on wood*

Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: not real labor signs. I've had a few Braxton Hicks contractions here and there, but that's it.

Belly Button in or out?: Still in but pretty flat!

Weddding rings on or off?: On. Hopefully they make it all the way to D-day

Mood: Great!

Daddy update: I have one very anxious Daddy on my hands! He was fine up until now, I think because it seems more real. He is getting very antsy. He's determined that he will come at 38 weeks on his own instead of being induced. He's asking me about everyday if I'm having any contractions and is disappointed I think when I tell him no. He's decided that he's going to keep a change of clothes in his car from now on in case I go into labor while he's at work, and he is ready to go ahead and pack our hospital bags. I have to keep reminding him that although he is big, he's not ready for the real world yet. I find all the movement hilarious and love to watch him kick things off my belly, Stephen on the other hand still finds it creepy!

Natty update: He's a little creeped out by my belly movements too I think. He still won't get too close since the head kicking incident.(Which I can't say I blame him!) I keep finding him wandering into the nursery to sniff the baby stuff that's in there. I'm not really sure why since it's all new and doesn't smell like anything, but I don't think he knows what to think yet.

Looking forward to: the weekend and our next ultrasound! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment