Pages

01 August, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 34(and a few maternity shots)

Bumpdate: Week 34!

Baby Nolan: Week 34(HOLY COW?!?!) and according to the apps the size of a cantaloupe and should be weighing around 4.5lbs.. I will be giving birth to a line back apparently because at our appointment yesterday our big guy is weighing in at 6lbs 9oz(+/- 15oz) and all of his measurements put him on par with a baby at 37 weeks and 5 days. (His head and legs all measured at 39 weeks already!). Doctor made it sound like we might be expecting an earlier appearance than anticipated! :)

How far along?: 34 weeks today

Maternity clothes?: Don't make me laugh..

Weight gain?: +15lbs

Sleep: I'm waking up a lot more these days and my hip bones hurt so much that sometimes just rolling over wakes me up from the sharp pain, but when I'm asleep it's great

Best moment this week: Taking maternity pictures last night with my wonderful cousin and our ultrasound appointment today

Miss Anything?: Being a quiet breather

Movement: Still quite squirmy in there alhtough I'm not sure how he has any room!

Food cravings: No real "cravings" I want sweets when I have a snack but nothing in particular

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope so far the 3rd trimester has been good for my nausea.

Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: Nope... Hopefully about 4 more weeks without anything and then he can feel to come whenever he would like!

Belly Button in or out?: In but it's really flattened out now

Wedding rings on or off?: On but they get tight more often now especially if I'm outside

Mood: Good just tired!

Daddy update: Stephen's been great about knocking out his to do list and helping me get a lot of stuff done around the house. Now they he'll be here soon I think it's starting to seem more real. He loves going to the appointments and seeing him on the ultrasound, but he hates the print outs they give us. They creep him out.

Natty update: He has mellowed out a lot over the last couple weeks and is just acting different. I think he's already starting to sense the change, but he's doing well with it at this stage so we will see! We're going to try to take a few more maternity pictures with him later this week because I've pinned so many cute ideas with the "big brother" on Pinterest.

Looking forward to: Our baby showers this weekend! Feeling so blessed to have such an awesome support system to throw them for us and so many people that already love our sweet boy!

A few of the pictures from our maternity shoot:










No comments:

Post a Comment