Pages

05 May, 2013

Baby Nolan: Week 21

Baby V: Week 21

How far along? 21 weeks!

Maternity clothes? Pants, yes. But I still wear all of my regular tops that are roomy. And I actually wear a pair of regular shorts the other day! :)

Weight gain? Feeling huge. Baby boy has really made my belly pop out more and more, but I'm still holding to -3 on the weight gain. :) I'll probably be on the + side by next week though.

Sleep: I never feel like I can get enough, but I sleep like a baby when I do!

Best moment this week: so much going on... Getting hired and starting training for my post Baby job that I'm beyond thrilled about, giving my notice at my current job that I won't be coming back after the Baby, Stephen being home for the weekend, Lindsay and Carl being in town, Brayden's precious first bday party!... Soooo busy!

Miss Anything? Raw oysters and wine but Baby is totally worth the sacrifice!

Movement: Yes, lots of it! Feels like the Olympics are going on in there. Stephen was finally patient enough to feel him too. The weirdest thing is I can SEE him moving now. I was eating dinner the other night and noticed out of the corner of my eye that my belly was moving. Now I can see it every time he moves. I admit that's a little weird.

Food cravings: carrot cake! But I've been too busy to actually fulfill this craving.

Anything making you queasy or sick: still certain foods... Max n cheese, grilled near that's been cooked even a little too long...

Gender: Baby BOY!!! (had this confirmed at our 20 week anatomy scan where we also found out, to my relief, that he is perfect and healthy!)

Labor Signs: had a little scare on Friday that landed me in L&D triage for a few hours, but thankfully nothing serious and hopefully that will be our last trip there until D Day!

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On and comfortable... Hoping they'll make it the while way

Mood: good I just find myself crying more often than I ever have in my life! Movies, TV shows, news stories, songs...

Looking forward to: the family cinco de mayo party today, Stephen being home from training next Friday, our anniversary, and finishing up Nolan's nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment