Pages

24 February, 2011

Home sweet home!

Well for my airman at least! :) Yes, that's right Stephen is home! This time without leaving again. He'll be at Eglin now indefinitley. It's definitley taking some adjustment back into regular life, and for Stephen to get back to work on the base here, but it's so nice to have home with me! Date nights are back, cuddling, and someone to share dog walking duties with! :)

I, on the other hand, am not quite done with my school work, but i'm very close! Just a mere 6 weeks and a spring break and it's the "real world" for me. I am so excited, I feel like i'm learning so much this semester and I can't wait to find somewhere to put it to use! Dream job: MWR on Eglin.. but i'll take what I can get, you can bet that i'll be trying my hardest.

Wedding update: 85 days to go! :) Thanks to my wonderful mom, pretty much everything is planned now. I'm so excited to bring it all together.. now to the overwhelming task of social media and acclamating myself for the business world and trying to sort through the overwhelming thing they call, wedding registry!

No comments:

Post a Comment