Pages

15 November, 2011

I'm on a roll!

Hello Lovelies!

I'm at it again!

Not only am I on night numero dos of meal planning/new recipe success, but here I am blogging  2 days in a row!

I know you all must be impressed.

So what did I make tonight you ask? I knew you would be curious. I made another of my pinteresty finds.
Le potato soup:

                                                                                                Source: skinnytaste.com via Lauren on Pinterest

The exciting thing is that it's the skinny version. It's made with potatoes and cauliflower. SOOO delish, but also good for you! :)

(Shhh... don't tell my husband! He loved it, but has no idea it's good for him too.)

I followed the recipe to the tee tonight(I just left out chives, bleh!). It was VERY easy to follow and didn't take long at all. I served it with rolls, but it would have been even better with steaks on the grill... I just wasn't that good tonight! It would be perfect for a cold night, but we didn't have that tonight. Typical bi-polar Florida November weather. We had a really cold weekend, and the last 2 days have been in the 80s! (Feel free to cool off anytime now! I enjoyed having our A/C off.)

Here's what our dinner looked like:




Success #2 this week!


On a side note: Seriously, what did we do before pinterest? I'm OBSESSED! Just take a look at mine and you'll see. Recipes galore, I'm finally trying to try some out! Crafty things that I just keep meaning to try. Even my "Babies" board is full of ideas and we're not even TTC yet! It's just so hard to resist!

What are some good recipes you have found on pinterest?

If I'm not already following you on pinterest, leave me a comment with the link to your boards. I love finding new people to stalk follow for new ideas!

Still deciding what meal on my planning list to cook tomorrow night, but hopefully it will be as easy and yummy as the first two!

Happy Tuesday y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment