Today I'm going to go with Shannon at Life after "I dew" to tell you all the things this week, that I'm just thinking "So WHAT!" about. So here we go...
SO WHAT if...
- I slept an extra 30 minutes this morning instead of getting out bed for my run. I can run tonight.
- My husband decided to have company over tonight and not tell me until this morning even though we have no groceries in the house. That's what grocery stores are for, right?
- My blogging has become sporadic and I'm lucky if I post 2-3 times a week!
- We've lived in the house for almost three weeks now, and still don't have the first picture hung up on the walls and still have boxes in the guest rooms.
- I volunteered to work on my day off tomorrow
- We have a huge yard and I'm dying to plant a garden, but no that I can't keep anything alive.
- Our cable NEVER works now that we changed companies. It's cheaper.
- Having a longer holiday weekend and working at the beach all the time with vacationing people has given me the urge to get out of town
- I graduated with my bachelor's degree, but now have no desire to really use it and would rather go for my Master's degree or shift gears entirely and get a nursing degree.
- I painted my nails and they've already chipped and the ends of my hair are splitting. I'll get around to making a hair/nail appointment eventually
- I tried to make a doctor's appointment, but the office never calls me back. Gotta love Navy hospitals!