Pages

01 March, 2013

Baby V: week 5

How far along are you? 5 weeks and 2 days

Size of baby? About the size of an appleseed. Just teeny tiny thing but growing!

Weight gain? not yet! Just bloating and hoping to keep it that way for a,while.

Stretchmarks? Hopefully never

Belly button? Just normal... Hopefully for quite a while!

Sex? Won't know for quite a while still but love talking what ifs

Cravings? No real cravings yet, but I am already finding myself,turning my nose up at some of my favorite foods.

Latest hormonal outburst? This morning. I find that I can't get on Facebook or watch the news lately without crying. Luckily I've been able to keep my hormones in check so far so no one else has witnessed any outbursts.

Vomiting? Not yet. Lots of nauseousness that comes and goes all day but haven't actually gotten sick yet. Won't mind if it stays that way.

Feeling prepared? As prepared as we can be at 5 weeks! Haha I'll feel much more prepared when SE actually close on our house and can start getting things settled there.

Names? For a boy, Nolan. That's already decided it's just a matter of agreeing on a middle name. For a girl we've got nothing. Stephen likes really traditional names but I prefer them to be a little different just not off the wall. My favorite right now is Emmalyn. Luckily we,have a long time before we have to decide!

Random pregnancy side effects? Mostly the normal, nausea, exhaustion, peeing ALL the time, swollen boobs... The most random one so far is that I've been waking up at exactly 5 every morning to pre and then I can't get back to sleep because it feels like I have butterflies/nerves in my stomach. I'm hoping it's just the excitement of the newness still because I would really like to sleep til my alarm everyday!

Still wearing heels? To work although they already make my feet swell. I've always had a problem with my feet swelling anytime I was bloated so this is no exception.

Work? Of course. The only person there I've told yet is my good friend. I plan to tell my boss after my first ultrasound and hopefully I can convince him to let me work on getting things set up to work at home during my maternity leave.

Best moments this week? Finding out and being able to share the news

Looking forward to? My first doctor's appointment next Wednesday then my first ultrasound the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment