Pages

01 March, 2013

Baby V: Week 7


How far along? 7 weeks... only 33 more to go! ;)

Maternity clothes? Nope, not yet

Sleep: pretty much the only thing I want to do

Best moment this week: Finding out Baby V's closest cousin(due July 3rd) is going to be a girl!

Miss Anything? Not feeling queasy all the time

Movement: Nope toooo tiny still :)

Food cravings: No real cravings, just aversions

Anything making you queasy or sick: Being awake in general. I have yet to be sick*knock on wood* but I am nauseous pretty much from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep.

Gender: Still a surprise, but you better believe this mommy and daddy will be finding out as soon as they possibly can!

Labor Signs: Goodness no! Not for a very long while!

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Exhausted. I like to tell Stephen that it's tiring growing a whole human being ;) But still so excited, I try not to complain.

Looking forward to: our doctor's appointment next Tuesday which will include the first ultrasound! Can't wait to get a peek at our little peanut! Also starting to take belly pictures. I finally found a cute chalk board that I like for weekly update pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment