Pages

01 March, 2013

Baby V: Week 6


How far along? 6 weeks.. long way to go!

Maternity clothes? Nope! Hopefully not for a while

Sleep: This week I've slept pretty good. We bought a fan for our room and it has made allll the difference. I can't sleep when I'm hot.

Best moment this week: My doctor's appointment. It wasn't anything exciting, really just paperwork. But it made it real and I got to schedule our first ultrasound! I can not wait!

Miss Anything? Nope not a bit! I'm too excited.

Movement: Not for a while, I'm sure

Food cravings: Moe's nachos. And they were DEEE-lish!

Anything making you queasy or sick: everything? Not really. I shouldn't complain, it hasn't been that bad. I've yet to actually "get sick" but I do have nausea pretty much all day. The weirdest thing is my aversion to mac n cheese. It's one of my all time favorites but I can not even think about it without gagging. Seriously, I have to stop thinking about it right now.

Gender: Still a surprise, but you better believe this mommy and daddy will be finding out as soon as they possibly can!

Labor Signs: Goodness no! Not for a very long while!

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On and with this cold snap they're actually loose. Hopefully they will stay that way for a while

Mood: Ecstatic. I can not even begin to describe how happy/excited/blessed I'm feeling. It's so amazing. I'm loving answering people's questions as we slowly tell more people. I love talking about it especially with my husband. It's already so cute to me how excited he is. I will admit that today the   tiredness has hit me like a ton of bricks. I was being a little hoitty toitty about how good I was feeling and not really being tired. Yeah, about that. I literally can not keep my eyes open today at work. I will be heading home and spending the night on the couch until I go to bed probably around 8:00!

Looking forward to: the color run(walk) we're doing with friends tomorrow, family Disney trip in February, and most exciting our first ultrasound on the 29th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment