Pages

11 August, 2011

Wednesday!

It's one of my favorite blog days of the week: Wednesday! So today I am linking up with Jamie @ This kind of Love for my favorite link up, What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Today is my sweet Mom's birthday! I'm loving that we're going to dinner with the family tonight and then having birthday cake to celebrate! She is truly one of my best friends. I haven't always felt that way. I definitely gave her and my dad a run for their money when I was a little younger, but I'm so glad I finally grew up and realize how much I truly do still need my parents. I talk to my mom pretty much everyday and I would be completely lost without her! From helping me decorate the house to financial advice to good recipes, it's true what they say about always needing your Mama! So happy birthday mom hope your day is SO special I love you!


I'm loving that I have Sunday and Monday off this coming weekend. It's like actually having a normal weekend!

I'm loving that I was able to take off Sept. 3&4 so we can go to the first FSU home game in Tallahassee!! I sure have missed football and my Noles!


I found some awesome tailgating dresses that I just LOVE! Mom and I are going to attempt to make them. (By Mom and I, I really mean that we'll pick out the fabric and then she'll sew them while I keep her company. I'm sewing machine retarded.. and let's face it I don't have the patience to learn!)

I'm loving that my sweet friend Whitney is back from Colorado with adorable baby Annisten so we can start walking at nights after work.. hopefully we can start tonight!

I'm loving that since I was a major slacker yesterday it's actually Thursday now so that much closer to the weekend!

and of course, I'm loving my husband and baby boy Natty!








No comments:

Post a Comment