Pages

28 September, 2011

Blog award!

Well I logged in to post about my first day as a substitute teacher when I found out that I had won an award!



RULES:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
Thank you SO much to the very sweet Ashley over at Be Bright and Jovial for sharing this award with me! If you haven't already, check out her blog, she's pretty awesome!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
*I hate paper.
*I call my mom at least once a day even though I haven't lived at home in about 5 years
*I bleed garnet and gold(I'm a die hard Seminole fan!)
*I am a very proud Air Force wife
*I currently have no direction in my life. It's exciting and scary.
*I'm addicted to the show How I Met Your Mother
*I can't roll my "Rs"(Taking Spanish was very difficult LOL)

3. Pass the award along.
I'm sharing this award with some of my all-time FAVORITE bloggers:
 
 
Go follow them, you won't regret it I promise!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH! for the blogger award. I'm so glad that you are excited about my designs...I am extremely excited to get this business going. I don't know where to start! For now, I am designing all the designs...figuring out how to get them printed and shipped will come later. I will FOR SURE be making lots of Air Force stuff, and you can bet I'll be making something for the "crew chief" wives out there. :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you for the award! You are too sweet!

    Btw, right now me and my airman are watching HIMYM. :)

    ReplyDelete