Pages

12 September, 2011

HELP!

Ok this is probably just something simple that I'm overlooking, but all you professional bloggers out there I'm stuck and I could use your expertise!

For some reason when I go to comment whether on my own blog or someone else's instead of just having my profile there and the comment box, underneath the box is a drop down menu that says select profile and gives me options like LiveJournal, Google Account, Open ID,... none of them are just my blog profile, and none of them work. I have tried signing out and signing back in, I've tried using all the profile options it gives, but nothing works. How do I get it to just let me comment as my blog? I would like to be able to comment again!

1 comment:

  1. The Google account should be your blogger account. Maybe it was just having an off day?

    ReplyDelete