Pages

22 June, 2011

Catch up and What I'm Loving Wednesday


I know it's been forever since I've participated, but here it is! I'm finally back with one of my favorite Link-ups, What I'm Loving Wednesday! Head on over to This Kind of Love's blog to link up and tell everyone what you're loving today!

I'm loving getting back into the blog world! Including all the new ideas I have to overhaul my blog. Our lives have changed substantially.. time for the blog to catch up too! (**Be patient, this will probably take some time!**)

I'm loving that after a VERY long hiatus we're finally getting settled and into the swing of things again in our new house, which I'm absolutely LOVING!

Once I get the inside under control and clear these boxes out I will post some pictures of the inside! I am loving all me ideas for the inside though! I am also loving the HUGE yard for Natty dog to play in. He's been wearing himself out everyday!

I'm loving my job! I'm also loving how busy we've been, it certainly makes work days fly by, and it's great for business on Pensacola Beach!

I'm loving all of our wedding pictures! However, I'm not loving having to choose which ones to print! Here are some of my favorites taken by friends and family!






Here are some sneak peeks of the amazing pictures our wonderful photographer, Tara Cook Photography, took:




To see the rest go to our proofing on Tara's website at http://www.photoreflect.com/store/thumbpage.aspx?e=8058529 (WARNING: there are a million!!)

I'm loving that I finally have time to blog again! I promise I will get better at keeping up with my favorite weekly posts and just catching up on all the wedding details and honeymoon stories! It will take time, but I will get there!

I'm loving that it's summer! It's been hot here for a while, but it finally feels relaxing! Time for cookouts and nights out on the town!

Of course, as always, I'm loving our wonderful friends, supportive family, adorable dog, and sweet sweet HUSBAND!



Until tomorrow.. Happy Wednesday y'all!


1 comment: