Pages

24 June, 2011

Milspouse Friday fill in.. TGIF!

Happy Friday! **FINALLY!!** I'm so excited I have an actual weekend this week! Last day of work today, and then two, whole, glorious days off! Let's kick this Friday off right with a link up I love that I have been slacking on! So excited to be back at it! If you wanna answer these fun questions and link up too head over and visit the cute blog, Wife of a Sailor.


This week’s questions are:
1. Are you a different person than you were five years ago? submitted by Sisterly Thoughts
Much! Five years ago I was going into my senior year of high school, and now I'm graduated college and married! I love it! I wouldn't do anything differently, but I bet 17 year old me would be surprised at 22 year old me!

2. If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why? submitted by Thoughts from a Poekitten
I've never actually watched an entire episode of this show, but what I've seen looks fun! I would definitely take my husband as my partner. It sounds cliche but we really do make a killer team!

3. Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life? submitted byJust an Arizona Girl
Oh boy! It can be both. I love them and I'm a total Facebook junkie, but it is amazing the kind of drama it can start!

4. June is National Soul Food Month- what’s your soul food? submitted by NH Girl Displaced
Ooooo tough question! Pretty much anything my mama makes! Other than that it would be a tie between Mexican and Italian food for sure.. Yummmm!

5.  If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why? submitted by Sugar in My Grits 
Hmmm I'm a sucker for modern conveniences and would die without my A/C but I love the movie Gone with the Wind, I think I would fit in the Civil War era south and all their gorgeous dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment