Pages

20 April, 2011

And now a bit early..

Not enough time in the day these days, so when I get a second, I'll just go ahead and write both! :) How is it already Thursday?!? Head over and link up with Nicole@ Flip Flops and Combat Boots for Thursday 5!!
This week's words:
 
Dazzling
Spectacular
Terrific
Perfect
Ecstatic
 
1) We went to see Disney on Ice tonight with my wonderful cousins and the show was Dazzling!! We had such a good time, and the best part was playing with sweet baby boy Trae! He is such a little doll! He definitley keeps us all entertained!
 
2) (Other than this morning) The weather has been Spectacular!! Warm and sunny, but thankfully not too hot and humid yet!
 
3) I finished ALL of my undergrad assignments as of yesterday and it feels Terrific!! Just my finals now and I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
 
4) Tonight, I get off work at 5 and I don't have to work anywhere else! :) Perfect night at home with my almost hubby is what we have planned! I'm cooking a yummy dinner and then we'll watch a movie.. can't wait for quittin' time tonight! :)
 
5) Today OFFICIALLY marks exactly ONE month til our wedding!!! Words can't describe how ECSTATIC I am!!!!!
 
I know my Thursday 5 seems pretty redundant the last few weeks, but I promise my life will change soon! After next week, no more school!! So I'll be working full time and hopefully have more interesting things to talk about. And in just a month we'll be married so no more wedding talk, just newlywed stories! Bear with them.. I'm in the middle of some HUGE changes, but I'll be more interesting soon I promise!!
 
Happy Thursday y'all! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, only one more month! I remember how exciting it was planning for my wedding. I hope you have the perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyy one month!!!! it's going to FLY by!

    ReplyDelete