Pages

25 April, 2011

Monday, Monday, Monday


Oh Monday you came again too soon! We had a fabulous weekend! Unfortunatley I am slacking with picture taking, but that's because I discovered my digital camera is broken. My sweet sweet fiance bought us a new one so we would have one for the honeymoon, and I can't wait for it to get here!!! :) He got a great deal on it from eBay too.. he also became addicted to eBay in the process which isn't so good! Haha


Today I was off of school and work(I know, crazy!!) It was so nice. Crossed several things off my list for the wedding. Finished a take home final, cleaned the apartment, got in a nice long work out, AND got to lay out with my sweet cousin, Mandy for a couple hours! Wonderful day!

Now my work week gets in full swing tomorrow and my last finals are Wednesday! I don't even care because I graduate on Saturday! Woo hoo! :)

My current major items to cross off the wedding list: Marriage license(pretty crucial, right?) and finding some really cute jewelry for my bridesmaids to go with their dresses.

Oh, oh, oh! I forgot we got our first 2 wedding gifts today! :) So exciting!!! I can't believe how close it is!!!!!!

Well anyway, it's sadly my bedtime already! I promise to catch up again soon, I know I have been a slacker!

Happy Monday y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment