Pages

17 March, 2011

Had to join in..

                                                    challenge button

Well I've seen this on several of my favorite blogs, so I thought I'd give it a shot! Maybe I can keep up with this one better than I did with the one I tried on facebook! haha

Day 1 – A picture of you and something you like about like about yourself

This picture isn't that recent.. I took it while Stephen was in BMT last summer to send to him of me and Natty. But I like my ability to stay calm. I don't stress out easily. At least on the outside, in my head my brain is ALWAYS running a million miles a minute of things I need to do, but I keep it together on the outside, it takes a whole lot to get me flustered.

This was fun... can't wait for day 2! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment