Pages

30 March, 2011

Hey ladies...

Just thought I'd take a minute to share one of my new favorite discoveries!! :) This will come in especially handy to all my brides to be out there, but there's so much more to the site too. Any girls have friends getting married? Need bridal shower or bachelorette party invitations? Or how about super cute invitations for your child's birthday party or a baby shower? Then you'll definitley want to check out my good friend at Gaboodles, Ink! Don't need invitations soon? How about a unique gift idea for that friend who has everything? Gaboodles has that too! I know this comes in especially handy for my local friends, but I'm sure Jen would be willing to work out a deal for shipping for any of you out of town ladies!

I've known the owner of this company since I was born. Our moms have been best friends since high school. She recently created this awesome company that I absolutely LOVE! My favorite part is the name, she named the company after her adorable 3-year-old daughter, Gabby! How cute is that?!?! Check out these pictures of the invitations she did for my wedding shower next weekend:
 

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!! Want your own? Head on over to Gaboodles, Ink and check out all the awesome pictures and ideas for yourself! Something for everyone I promise!

2 comments:

  1. wow those are really cute! i am in 2 weddings in the coming months and I'll def be passing this along to my brides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks for posting this Lauren! They are TOO adorable! I'm so jealous! I'm definitely going to check her out.

    ReplyDelete