Pages

04 March, 2011

Show me your...

RINGS!!
Mrs. Yellow Ribbon has a great link up today to show/tell your engagement and ring story. I thought this was cute so I wanted to try link up for the first time! :)


Did you look at rings together?
Well we had before. I had the wedding itch for a good year and would drag Stephen in and out of jewelry stores anytime we passed them, "just to show him what I liked". He went a long like a good sport, but ultimately he surprised me by picking out the prettiest ring ever AND I had absolutely NO idea! :) 

Do you like your ring? Did you from the beginning?...and be honest!
YES! I was shocked/surprised/blown away by it because it was nothing like the ones I had thought I wanted, but I loved it from the moment I saw it.
How often do you wear your rings?
All day, every day. I never take it off! I even sleep and shower with it. It fits perfectly so i'm not worried about losing it. I can't wait until May.. 78 days til we get married then i'll add a wedding band! :) 
Do you clean your rings?
Ya pretty often. Since I wear mine so much it gets worn looking pretty fast. It came up with a couple different cleaners from the jewelry store that I use to keep it sparkly.

What went through your mind the very first time you saw your ring?
"OMG, OMG, he's serious! How did he pick THIS one?! It's so different, but SO pretty!!"

6 comments:

  1. Your ring is gorgeous! I felt the same about mine; I never pictured a ring like it, but it couldn't be more perfect for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I just stumbled upon your blog and got so excited! I am also in love with an airman, and he is in Pensacola right now for tech school. So exciting to have found someone who lives there as well. Your ring is GORGEOUS, and you two seem like a very happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! :)

    Jessica- that's very exciting the AF school is new to the base here, Pensacola is predominantly a Navy town. It's unusual to see Airmen around here, hope your man is liking it and you should come visit, our beaches are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You're one of the few ladies who always wears their rings! I just posted my rings flipflopcombatboots.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rings are beautiful and I LOVE your blog! You're on my favorites list! :)

    ReplyDelete