Pages

08 March, 2011

Wedding bells are getting louder!


As my countdown clock on my blog likes to remind me, we're 73 days away! WOW.. that sounds SO soon! Just over 2 months away.. 2 MONTHS!! It seems like we were just at 6 months! Where is time going!?

Seriously, thank God for my wonderful mother! I would be so lost without her. She's pretty much keeping my butt in gear on our to do list. I've been having these weird headache episodes lately. I had them 4 days in a row last week. We had decided while Stephen was gone to do his inprocesssing at Eglin, we would get all the wedding invitations addressed so they'll be ready to go out by the end of the month. We tried working on them Friday night. My mom, me, and my very sweet cousin, Mandy sat down with the intention of getting them all knocked out. 15 minutes and 5 invitations later, my eyesight blurred and my hand went numb as another one of my episodes came on.. I spent the rest of the evening on the couch with my eyes closed, while they continued to write. The finished over half of them!! The next day I had to go to work and while I was working, my sweet mama finished them all for me! I am TRUELY blessed with the amazing people in my life!

When I got off, we went to run some wedding errands, my mom is hand beading my veil so we went by the bridal store to see it compared to my dress.. wouldn't you know my dress had come in!! I was so excited! I got to put the dress on again, but this time it was MY dress, the actual dress i'll wear down the aisle!

This Sunday, we're having engagement pictures taken! =) One of the sweet wives from one of the Eglin Facebook pages, is just starting a photography business, she offered to take our pictures for free so she could practice with engagement shoots. Of course I said yes! I'm so excited! Her pictures are always pretty so i'm excited for her to take ours! I'll post some on here when we're done :)

I feel like there's so many other things left to do, but until then I'll just keep asking my mom what I need to be doing and when... 73 days! YIKES!!

5 comments:

  1. Ah, I am so excited for you! And I thought seeing my Airman on Friday was exciting! You two are getting MARRIED! I can only hope Jordan and I will be getting married soon. However, I won't have the luxury of having an actual big wedding right away like you and your airman. But you are gorgeous and so sweet and definitely deserve it. I hope those headaches of yours go away. And I'm sure the rest of the wedding planning will make you even more antsy to be married than you already are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having engagement photos made Sunday too! Weird. I have no idea what to wear, especially because I know it's going to be freeeeezing.

    Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so fun!! Where are you doing yours? I've been going through our closets trying to pick clothes but i'm having no luck so far! Maybe a shopping trip for new outfits?! lol I'm excited to hear about yours too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your upcoming nuptials! I know you must be so excited right now! It definitely is the best time. Planning is so much fun and it will be here before you know it.

    Hope you check out my blog! I am a wedding/romance blogger. :) Good luck with all of your planning. I hope you have the wedding of your dreams!

    Romantic Savy
    at Romance In A Glance

    ReplyDelete